I have many POPs that share the same services. How do I update them quickly?
If you have many points of presence that share the same list of services, you can quickly update each PoP by using a service template. This allows you to select multiple services with a single click rather than selecting each service individually.
To create a service template follow the steps below:
- 1. Log in to Cloudscene
- 2. Access the edit page for your service provider profile (follow this page to access the edit page)
- 3. Using the horizontal menu bar, select Points of Presence
- 4. Click on the Edit button next to the PoP you want to update
- 5. On the popup screen, under services, click Select a Service Template and click Create a new service template
- 6. Type in a name for your service template and select the services which you want for this specific PoP and template
- 7. Click Save
To quickly update your additional PoPs repeat steps 4-5 and select the saved service template
All data updates go through an approval process which can take up to one business day to be approved. Once approved it will appear publicly on Cloudscene.