I have many PoPs that share the same services. How do I update them quickly?
If you have many points of presence that share the same list of services you can quickly update each PoP by using a service template. This allows you to select multiple services without having to click each service individually.
To create a service template follow the steps below:
- Log in to Cloudscene with a user account that is part of the corporate team that manages your service provider profile (refer to claiming)
- Visit your service provider profile
- Click Edit this Service Provider located under the address details for the page
- Click on Points of Presence across the horizontal menu
- Click Edit on the PoP that you wish to add service information
- Click Select a service template and select Create a new service template
- Click on Enter New Service Template Name and name your new service template
- Select the services that are present within the template (via the categories; Network, Remote Hands, IaaS, Colocation and Voice)
- Click Save
To update future PoPs with your new template click on Select a service template and the drop down menu will contain your new template. Select that template to prefill the information.