I don’t have a Cloudscene account but I’ve received an invitation to join a company team. What does this mean?
If you’ve received an invitation via email to join your company’s team on Cloudscene, great news! Your colleagues would like you to collaborate with them on researching, sourcing, and/or selling network services for your organization.
Whether you’re in a procurement, sales, product, marketing, or executive role, there are many ways in which you can contribute to your team’s projects on Cloudscene. Here are some examples:
Procurement: Source the optimum network services for the organization’s projects, request quotes from service providers, and compare vendors.
Sales: Respond to inbound quote requests from network buyers to help them fulfil procurement projects.
Product: Update company data and collate market intelligence to help with making data-driven decision for the organization.
Marketing: Keep the company profile updated and showcase services to improve searchability and rankings.
Executive: Track, oversee, and optimize teamwork, activities, and spend for the organization’s procurement and/sales projects.
To join your team on Cloudscene, follow these steps:
- Go to the email you received to join your company team on Cloudscene.
- Click on the ‘Join my Team’ button.
- This will take you through to the account creation process (it’s free!) and prompt you to verify your email.
- Ensure you verify your email as soon as possible.
- Go to your Cloudscene account, sign in, and you’ll have been placed on your company team. In the top right-hand corner of your account, you’ll see a profile icon. This is where you can control your account and change your settings.
If you need help with anything team-related on Cloudscene, feel free to contact us, we’re here to help.