How to update your PoP list on Cloudscene
To update your service provider profile on Cloudscene you will need to claim your service provider profile. If you have not claimed your service provider profile, please follow these steps.
After claiming your service provider profile, follow the steps below to update your PoP list:
- Log in to Cloudscene with a user account that is part of the corporate team that manages your service provider profile
- Visit your service provider profile
- Click Edit this Service Provider located under the address details for the page
- Left click on Points of Presence across the horizontal menu
- On the left hand side of the page, beside a title labeled Points of Presence you will find a green button labelled Add. Click the Add button.
- A pop-up will appear, click on Select a Data Center to reveal a search bar; begin to type the name of Data Center you wish to add to your profile
- After finding the Data Center you wish to add left click Save
- Repeat the last three steps until you have added all the Data Centers that are part of your PoP list and click Save all Changes
All data changes go through an approval process which can take up to 24 hours before they appear publicly on the Cloudscene website.