How to update your data centers on Cloudscene
To update your data centers on Cloudscene, you will first need to claim your company profile to gain access to your data available across our platform. If you have not claimed your service provider profile, please follow these steps.
After the claim for your service provider profile has been approved by Cloudscene, simply search for the data center you wish to update, select your data center profile and select the “Edit this profile” button.
Alternatively, you can access all of your data centers and your service provider profile in one place by following the steps below:
- Log in to Cloudscene
- Click on the user icon in the top right hand side of the website
- Click on your company name
- Click on the Assets tab
- Click Edit beside the data center you wish to edit
- Use the horizontal tabs at the top of the edit page to switch between the information types that you can modify
- After making the changes you wish to make left click Save All Changes
All data changes go through an approval process which can take up to 24 hours before they appear publicly on the Cloudscene website.
To update the connectivity of your data centers, simply access the data center profile in edit mode, navigate to the service providers tab, select the green “Add” button and search for the service provider you wish to add. Please ensure you only add service providers that have physical equipment in your data centers.
Please reach out to the Cloudscene team if you require any assistance – we’re here to help!