How to claim your service provider, data center, or network fabric profile
If you are a service provider, data center operator, or network fabric and your company is already listed on Cloudscene, you can claim ownership of your company’s profile.
Claiming your profile gives you the ability to manage the data that appears on the Cloudscene platform and also ensures that any quote requests make their way to approved employees of the company.
It’s very easy to claim a service provider profile on Cloudscene but before you can, you must first add your company details to your profile.
You can claim your service provider profile through either the service provider profile’s display page on Cloudscene or via your corporate team. The link of the profile page will take you to the corporate team area.
Claiming your service provider profile
- 1. Visit your service provider, data center or network fabric page on Cloudscene
- 2. Scroll down until you find a box on the right side of the page starting with Is this your company?
- 3. You will be taken to your company area to finish the claim
- 4. At the top of the page, under Claim Asset, click on the top search drop down.
- 5. Search and select the profile name, and hit claim
- 6. Within one business day, you will receive an email confirming the outcome of your claim.
If you are a service provider, data center operator, or network fabric, and your profile is not yet on Cloudscene, follow the links to add your company: