How to add a press release to your Promoted Profile on Cloudscene
You can add a press release to your listing once you sign up to Promoted Profile. To add a press release it must meet the following requirements:
- 1. It must be a PDF file; and
- 2. It must not exceed 2MB in file size
If you need help with the layout of your listing, please reach out to us.
- 1. Log in to Cloudscene
- 2. Visit the service provider or data center page that you want to add a press release to
- 3. Click Edit this Service Provider/Data Center
- 4. Under the Press Releases tab, you will either see a series of press releases you have previously loaded or a ‘+’ symbol to upload new ones.
- 5. Click the ‘+’ symbol and scroll through the pop up that appears.
- 6. Click upload in the Press Release Image section, it must be 700px x 320px (max 2mb).
- 7. Then choose to upload a PDF (max 2mb) or add a Link to a landing page on your site.
- 8. Scroll down to add your Press Release Title and Press Release Date.
- 9. Click DONE.
- 10. Click Save & Update.
All updates go through an approval process which can take up to one business day. Once the update has been approved it will appear publicly on Cloudscene.