How do I update the header image for my listings?
You can add header images to service providers and data centers. To add a header image it must meet the following requirements:
- 1. It must be either a PNG or JPEG file; and
- 2. It must be exactly 1920 x 600 pixels; and
- 3. It must not exceed 2MB in file size
If you need help with the layout of your listing, please reach out to us.
Each service provider and data center can have multiple header images.
Once your header image meets the requirements follow the instructions below:
- 1. Log in to Cloudscene
- 2. Visit the service provider or data center page that you want to add a header image to
- 3. Click Edit this Service Provider/Data Center
- 4. On the menu at the top, click on the Media tab
- 5. Under the Header tab, you will either see a series of images you have previously loaded or a box to upload new ones. Drag and drop your images onto that box or click on it to search for your images.
- 6. Click Save all Changes
All updates go through an approval process which can take up to one business day. Once the update has been approved it will appear publicly on Cloudscene.