How do I update my company logo?
There are two sections where you can upload a logo on Cloudscene. Both are separate and you will have to update each individually if you want your logo to display correctly. You can upload your logo for your
- Service provider profile; and
- Corporate team
The logo that appears on service provider, data center and network fabric profiles is managed by your service provider profile. The logo image must be either a PNG or JPEG file.
To upload a logo to your service provider profile, follow the instructions here to make changes to your service provider profile. Once you are on the edit page, use the horizontal menu bar and click Media. If there is an existing logo you will need to click on the X on the image. After that, drag and drop your image onto the Logo box or left click on the box to choose a file from your computer files.
Updating the service provider profile logo goes through an approval process. This can take up to one business day to appear publicly.
To upload a logo to your corporate team, you will need to have Team Management permissions. Follow the instructions below to change the corporate team logo:
- Log in to Cloudscene
- Click on the user icon in the top right corner of the page
- Click on My Companies
- Click on your corporate team
- Under the Details tab, just above Save Changes either a logo box will appear or your logo will appear
- If a logo already exists, click on the X to remove the old logo
- Drag and drop the new logo onto that box or left click on the box to find the logo in your computer files
The corporate team logo becomes visible immediately upon updating it.