How do I submit a quote request with Cloud Pathfinder?
Cloud Pathfinder makes it easy to find connectivity from a business address or data center to a physical point of interconnection with leading public cloud providers, including AWS, Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud, VMware, and Alibaba Cloud.
To find a pathway to your desired cloud on-ramp location, follow the steps below:
- Log in to Cloudscene
- Click on Cloud Pathfinder on the homepage
- Click on Access Now
- Select your A-End location for your circuit. This can be a data center or a business address
- Select the public cloud provider you would like to connect to
- Select the city or metro in which you would like to connect
- Scroll down the list to see any available On-Net and Near-Net providers who can provision you a circuit
- Select the checkbox next to any providers from whom you would like to receive a quote
- Click Next
- Fill in your contact details
- Add a message to the service providers so they know any additional requirements you may have, such as timeframes, speeds, if diverse routes are required, etc. (Cloudscene will let them know the A and B end locations you selected)
- Click Submit.
Your quote request is subject to a short approval period to ensure the proper use of the quotation service available on our platform. Once approved, the quote request will be sent to the service providers selected. You can manage your quote request at any time via My Marketplace, including adding more service providers later.