How do I receive new lead notifications for my company?
If you are a service provider on Cloudscene and want to receive notifications for your company, you will need to ensure that you have claimed a profile on Cloudscene.
Once you have set up or claimed your company, you can follow the steps below to receive notifications:
Firstly, you will need to have the sales manager permission turned on within the team permissions area. To do this you will need to be a Team manager, or have a team manager givev you the permissions.
2. Click your profile avatar on the top right hand corner of the screen
3. Click on My Company
4. Click on Team Members on the left hand menu
5. Select the team member that you want to have sales management permissions
6. Under Marketplace Permissions, toggle on Sales Management.
If you have been given the sales mananger permission, you will also be able to see any marketplace listings your company has been invited to in Cloudscene Marketplace.
If you would like to mute all notifications from your sales manager permission, you can do so inside of your profile options.
1. Click your profile avatar on the top right hand corner of the screen
2. Click on My Profile
3. Click on Notifications on the left hand menu
4. Mute notifications, by toggling off Receive notifications when my company is sent a quote request.