How do I search for opportunities on Cloudscene Marketplace?
If you’re a service provider on Cloudscene, one way to connect with buyers to sell your services is to quote public listings that are available to the open market.
You’ll find all available public listings on Cloudscene Marketplace; we’ve created an easy and efficient way for you to search for opportunities.
To search for listings to quote, follow these steps:
- Go to Cloudscene Marketplace and log in to your Cloudscene account. Don’t have an account? Sign up here for free.
- Click on Browse Listings in the top navigation bar.
- Here, you’ll see all available public listings which you can click on and provide an ‘intend to bid’ response to the buyer.
- On the left-hand side, you’ll see the Marketplace search function. You can use this to narrow down your search.
5. Use the search bar to type in listing titles, markets, service types, and/or buyer company names.
6. Use the toggles below the search bar to further narrow down your typed search or simply to split out the available listings by service type, markets, and/or cities by selecting the relevant terms – you can also choose to include or not include public sector tenders in your search here.
If you need any further assistance with finding opportunities on Cloudscene Marketplace, get in touch with our friendly team – we’re happy to help.