How do I respond to Marketplace listings and quote requests on behalf of my company?
Public Marketplace Listings
The best way to be alerted when a new buyer listing appears in a marketplace is by subscribing to Marketplace updates.
If you wish to browse public requests already submitted to a particular marketplace, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to Cloudscene and go to the Browse Marketplace page.
2. Here, you’ll see all active public listings published on Marketplace by buyers of various network services.
3. You can sort listings in the top right-hand corner by Newest, Popular First, and Ending Soon or you can search by listing title in the top left-hard search bar.
4. Click on any listing to see more details of the buyer’s requirements.
5. If you wish to bid on the listing on behalf on your company, click Intend to Bid; this will notify the buyer that you’re interested. At this stage, you can also opt to assign this listing to a team member so they can bid on behalf of your organization.
6. To then bid on the listing, go to your Opportunities and click on the listing.
7. Scroll down and fill out your quote details. Remember, winning new business opportunities starts with good communication. Please be clear and descriptive about how you can service this customer, and always provide pricing where possible.
8. When you’re done, you can preview and submit your bid.
Quote Requests / Invites to Public and Private Marketplace Listings
Cloudscene users can directly invite you to quote private or public listings. Private listings only go directly to the service providers the buyer invites and aren’t published publicly on Cloudscene Marketplace.
When a buyer requests a quote from a specific provider, Cloudscene will send an email to that company’s nominated sales email address.
To maximise your chances of being selected by a buyer and to ensure the requests go through to the right place, we recommend checking your company details regularly and updating them if required.
To respond to a quote request:
- Follow the link in your quote request email to the Marketplace listing (you’ll also be able to find this in your Opportunities.
- Scroll down and fill out your quote details. Remember, winning new business opportunities starts with good communication. Please be clear and descriptive about how you can service this customer, and always provide pricing where possible.
- When you’re done, you can preview and submit your bid.