How do I request to join a company?
If you are the first employee of your organization to join Cloudscene, you will be asked when you first log in, to create a corporate account. After creating your corporate account you can then proceed to claim your service provider profile by following the instructions to claim a profile.
If you aren’t the first employee of your organization to join Cloudscene you will be asked upon your first log in to join the existing corporate account. Follow the prompts and you will be part of the existing corporate team.
If you have changed organizations and left your existing corporate team, there are two ways to join a new corporate team:
- 1. If the new corporate team has a service provider profile on Cloudscene, you can request to join it via their display page
- 2. If the new corporate team doesn’t have a service provider profile on Cloudscene, you will need to request that the team management for your new corporate team invite you to join their team
To join a corporate team with an existing service provider profile, follow these steps:
- 1. Log in to Cloudscene
- 2. Visit the service provider profile of the team you want to join
- 3. On the right-hand side, within the box that starts with Is this your company?, click Join the service provider team
- 4. Follow the prompts to request to join the corporate team
Once you have requested to join the corporate team, an email will be sent to the managers of the team informing them of your request.