How do I provide a ‘No Bid’ response on a listing?
When you receive an invitation to bid on a Marketplace listing, there may be various reasons as to why you’re unable to fulfil the buyer’s requirements. Cloudscene works best when services providers and buyers ensure they are transparent in their communication between one another. For this reason, there is an option to provide a ‘No Bid’ response for sellers to clearly indicate that they will not be providing a quote for a particular listing. We encourage you to always use this option where necessary.
To provide a ‘No Bid’ response on a Marketplace listing, follow these steps:
- Go to My Marketplace and find the listing on which you’d like to provide a ‘No Bid’ response ( you can also click on the listing link from the email communication received when invited to bid).
- Click on the listing.
- In the top right-hand corner of the listing, you’ll see the options for responding to a listing.
- Click on Decline/No Bid (depending on your permissions, you may be able to respond to your own opportunities and those of your teammates).
5. Confirm that you wish to provide a ‘No Bid’ response and submit a reason as to why you will not be providing a quote at this time.
6. The buyer who owns the listing will receive a notification that you have chosen no to bid and will receive any reasons you submit for not doing so.
7. You can find this listing under the Pending Opportunities section in My Marketplace, under the tab No Bid, until the expiry date is over.