How do I notify unsuccessful service providers?
We value transparency between buyers and sellers on Cloudscene so we’ve built in functionality for enabling buyers to notify service providers when they were unsuccessful with their bids on the buyer’s listing/s.
To notify an unsuccessful service provider, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Cloudscene account and go to the source section of My Marketplace
- Go to the Listings tab on the left-hand side to see all of your active listings
- Click on the listing for which you wish to view quotes and mark a service provider as unsuccessful
- Scroll down to the bottom of the listing where you’ll find the Bids tab – this details all service provider who have provided a quote for this listing
- Click on Bids and you’ll have the options to View Bid, Shortlist, or mark Unsuccessful for each service provider
- Click Unsuccessful for each service provider you wish to remove from the selection process.
- You’ll see a pop-up where you can elect to provide a reason as to why the service provider was unsuccessful. We recommend providing a reason where possible to promote strong communication between buyers and sellers. The service provider will be notified that they were unsuccessful on your listing and will be able to view the reason if you provide one
- Once submitted, you’ll see each unsuccessful service provider now under the Unsuccessful tab