How do I extend the expiration date of my Marketplace listing?
If you wish to extend the expiration date on your Marketplace listing to potentially increase the amount of quote you receive for your service requirements, you can easily by following these steps:
- Go to My Marketplace and click on the Source section.
- In the Listings section, find and click on the listing you’d like to change the expiry date on.
- Click on the three dots in the top right-hand of the listing and click ‘Edit listing’
- You will be prompted to confirm that you’re sure you’d like to edit your listing with a notification to inform you that if you do change certain parts of a listing, any existing service providers that have been invited to bid may be notified of these changes.
- Click to confirm and proceed to edit the expiry date by selecting a new ‘end date’ in the Listing details section using the calendar tool.
- Once changes are submitted, the expiry date will be extended to your chosen date.