How do I ensure my key vendor contacts receive my Marketplace listing invitation?
When inviting service providers to quote your listing, you can select approved vendors to provide a quote. You can even allocate a key vendor contact to receive the quote request. If you choose not to allocate a contact, this will be sent by default to the contact the vendor has chosen on Cloudscene.
To invite a key vendor contact to quote your listing, follow these steps:
- Go to Create a Listing and fill out your listing details, service requirements, and market information.
- At the Service Providers stage of the listing, ensure you select your approved vendor to provide a quote.
- In this window, you’ll see the Add My Contact option; this is where you can specify your account manager or preferred contact to receive your quote request.
- Fill out your contact’s details (please ensure you have prior authorization to provide their details) and click Done.
- You can choose to make this person your default contact for the particular service provider if you wish; this way, they’ll automatically directly receive quote requests on behalf of their company.
- Your vendor contact will now be notified and invited to quote when you have completed your listing.
To edit or remove a vendor contact, follow these steps:
- When inviting service providers to you listing, click on the particular vendor and you’ll see you key contact next to the service provider name.
- Click the + button beside the individual’s name and, from there, you can either edit their details, remove them as your key contact for that service provider, or assign an additional contact.
- Follow the prompts to complete your preferred task and then proceed to complete your listing.