How do I create a Marketplace listing?
Visiting Cloudscene Marketplace
- Login to Cloudscene.
- Click on Marketplace in the website navigation bar (at the top of the screen) or go directly there via this link.
- Click on the Create a Marketplace Listing button.
Creating a Listing
Public or Private?
The first thing to consider when creating a listing is whether you want it to be public or private.
- Public listing: A public listing will appear on the Marketplace homepage. It’s best to choose a public listing when you want to maximize the number of responses you receive as it will alert all service providers in your selected market.
- Private listing: A private listing will not appear on the Marketplace homepage. It’s best to choose a private listing when you have a pre-approved vendor list and/or only want to invite specific service providers to respond.
Create Your Listing Details
- Create a listing title: The title of your listing determines how it will appear to service providers who may respond to you. It should describe your requirements at a high level with some key details. We recommend including the markets you are connecting in and the services you require to maximize your responses – e.g. IP Transit and Colocation in Chicago.
- Select the listing start and end dates: These dates determine how long your listing will appear on Marketplace. We recommend making a listing active for at least two weeks to maximise your exposure.
- Select the listing classification: Using the toggle button, determine whether you would like your listing to be public or private.
Add Your Service Requirements
- In the Service Requirements section, click on the Add Services button.
- Select the type of service you would like to source, e.g. Colocation.
- Fill in the details for your service. If you have more specific technical requirements you would like to share, click on Advanced Options.
- If you have any additional requirements or information, you can add them in the Additional Notes section.
- If you have additional services you would like to add, click the Add Services button again. You can do this for as many services as you require. Otherwise, you can proceed to the Markets section.
Specify Your Markets
Specifying a market lets service providers know in which countries and/ cities the services will be required. You can specify up to 10 separate markets per listing.
If your listing is public, specifying a market will alert each service provider available in that market that you wish to hear from them. If your listing is private, only the providers you select in the Invite Service Providers section will be able to see your listing, regardless of which market(s) you select.
Select Service Providers
If your listing is public, and you would like to receive quotes from all eligible providers in your selected market(s), you can leave this section blank. Otherwise, you can use this section to select up to 20 specific service providers you wish to alert about your Marketplace listing.
Please Note: You will not be able to see a full list of service providers unless you have created a Cloudscene account (and are logged in).
You can supply documentation with you Marketplace listing to give service providers more specific technical detail around your requirements. Click on Add Documents and add the relevant files.
Add Any Additional Information
The final section allows you to add any additional information to your listing – e.g. I require a (specified) minimum SLA on uptime for colocated infrastructure / I require uncontested connectivity on my requested route.
Publish Your Listing
- Remember to check whether you’d like your listing to be private or not – you can also specify if your listing is a third-party listing that can then be privately fulfilled outside of Cloudscene if you’d prefer.
- Click on the checkbox at the bottom of the page to confirm the terms and conditions.
- Click the Publish button.