How do I bid per service on a listing if I can only fulfil certain requirements?
As a service provider on Cloudscene, you may be invited to bid on a listing or find an opportunity while browsing Marketplace for which you’d like to provide a quote.
However, buyers’ requirements can be complex and, often, listings will combine multiple service needs whereby you may only be able to fulfil certain parts of those requirements.
On Cloudscene Marketplace, you can provide partial bids on listings, quoting only the requirements you can fulfil.
To bid per service on a Marketplace listing, follow these steps:
- Go to My Marketplace or browse Marketplace to find a listing you wish to bid on.
- Click on the listing.
- In the top right-hand corner, you’ll see the options for responding to a listing. Ensure you click Intend to bid to notify the buyer that you’re interested in providing a quote.
- Scroll down to the quoting service underneath the buyer’s requirements in the listing.
- You’ll see that the listing is split out by service. Identify which service requirements you can fulfil and which you cannot.
- For those service requirements that you can fulfil, go ahead and provide a response and quote for these using the quoting tool. Ensure you provide details such as Contract Term, Non-Recurring Cost, Monthly-Recurring Cost, and any additional information that would be helpful to the buyer.
- For those service requirements that you cannot fulfil, leave the pricing tool options blank.
- Check the Unable to bid for this requirement box.
- Submit your quote; this will notify the buyer on exactly which service you can fulfil and which you can’t.