How do I ask for quotes for more than one term?
When creating a Marketplace listing, you can specify that you’d like to receive quotes for multiple different terms in the ‘additional notes’ section of the service requirements.
To ask for additional terms to be quoted, follow these steps:
- Go to ‘Create’ in My Marketplace and begin creating your listing.
- Enter the title and start and end dates in the listing tool.
- In the Service Requirements section, add your required services and include the contract term you will be prioritizing when it comes to receiving quotes.
- Fill out the rest of your listing details including Markets, Service Providers, and Attachments.
- When you get to the Additional Information free-text form, type in the additional contract terms you wish to enquire about.
- Complete your listing and submit.
- This will prompt your invited service providers (and those who intend to bid from the open market if your listing is public) to respond with multiple quotes for multiple service terms.
For more information about creating Marketplace listings, see our Buyer’s Guide to Sourcing Network Service on Cloudscene Marketplace.