How do I add my company details to Cloudscene?
Once you have created an account, the next step is to add your company details.
If you are the first person from your organization to create a Cloudscene account, you will be prompted, upon your first login, to create a new corporate account. Follow the steps below:
- 1. Fill in your company name, website, select your head office location in the drop down menu and confirm that the information is correct and that you are an authorized representative of the company
- 2. Select your company type from the drop down menu. If you are a service provider select the type of service provider you are.
If you aren’t the first person from your organization to create a Cloudscene account you will be prompted to join the existing corporate account. Below is an example of this process.
Simply click Great, let’s go! Afterward, you will be added to the existing corporate account.
To make any changes however you will need to request the relevant privileges from one of your corporate account team managers.
If you have left your previous organisation and would prefer to use your existing user account you can set up a new corporate account. You will first need to leave your existing corporate account. To do that follow the steps below:
- 1. Log in to Cloudscene
- 2. Click on your user profile in the top right corner of the screen
- 3. Click on My Profile
- 4. Under the email field, change your email address to the new email address and verify it
- 5. Click on your corporate account
- 6. Click on the Members tab
- 7. Click Leave beside your name
To setup your new corporate account after leaving your previous corporate account, follow these steps:
- 1. Click on the user profile icon in the top right of the screen
- 2. Click on My Companies
- 3. Click on Add a new company
- 4. Fill in the details and click Save