How do I accept/decline a colleague’s request to join my company team?
If you’re a Cloudscene user and have Team Management permissions turned on, you’re able to accept/reject a colleague’s request to join your company team on Cloudscene.
You might receive a request from a colleague who is not a user on Cloudscene to join your company team. This happens when a non-user creates an account and, during this process, requests to be placed on a company team, however, the domain they enter on signing up with their email address doesn’t completely match your company’s domain.
This will prompt a notification giving you the option of accepting/declining your colleague’s request. To do so, follow these steps:
- Log into your Cloudscene account and click on your profile icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on your company team.
- Click on Team.
- Here, you’ll see a list of the members in your team on Cloudscene. You’ll also see any requests that have been sent through to join the team.
- Go to the colleague’s name and click on ‘Approve’ or ‘Decline’.
- If you approve the user to join, they’ll be notified and automatically added to your company team with low-level permissions by default.
- If you decline the user to join, they’ll be notified and will not be able to act on behalf of your company on Cloudscene.
If you have any issues regarding team management, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly support team.